Fishpond Kingfisher Tech Vest
A new vest with the modern features you'd expect from Fishpond.
- "One-size-fits-most" adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- Padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- Vertical chest pockets hold large and medium fly boxes
- Large "easy-access" back pouch for raincoat or gear storage
- Mesh backing for warm weather comfort
- Fleece handwarmer pockets
- Hypalon® tabs, cord loops, D-ring net lash and hemostat holder
- Three VELCRO® front attachment points for gear, fly foam and attachments
- Cyclepond recycled fabric
***Tools and Accesories shown not included***
There are two types of Kingfisher. One has lots of brightly colored plumage, a long beak, and vision allowing it to see underwater. The other is built of tan recycled commercial fishing net material called Cyclepond, has three hard pockets on the front for flies, two pockets on the back, a rear D-ring for a securing a net, plenty of extra zippered pockets for storing odds and ends, a nifty Hypalon tab for securing hemos, fleece lined handwarmer pockets, and is worn by a creature that must wear special eyeglasses to see what lies sub-surface. Both are sleek and specifically designed for catching fish, but Fishpond only offers the latter.